- Location:Ho Chi Minh City
Autodesk’s AutoCAD is an essential tool for product designers and engineers. Autodesk Fusion 360 integrates various tools into a designer’s product development workflow, and Fusion 360 unifies Autodesk’s design, engineering and manufacturing software into a single platform. This gives users access to generative design technologies, advanced simulation tools, 5-axis CAM, and workflows for 3D printer made prototypes.
The Fusion 360 Certified User Exam Preparation Program is a 6-week training series including an introductory face-to-face kick-off training and 26 hours of instructor-guided online lessons spread over seven weeks. The program prepares faculty to pass the Fusion 360 Certified User Exam in order to earn an industry recognized certification from Autodesk and develop the skills needed to design quick prototypes. A Fusion 360 Certified User is an entry-level skills certificate. The training is conducted in Vietnamese and the exam is conducted in English.
By completing the Fusion 360 Certified User Exam Preparation Program you will:
- Gain a 3-year Autodesk product license for you and your students
- Learn to quickly sketch 3D drawings, models, and graphics
- Learn to run simulations of motion and automation
- Learn to offer the Fusion 360 Online curriculum to your students
- Prepare for the advanced Autodesk Certified Instructor certification
- Be able to display your Fusion 360 Certified User certificate.
- Include your name in the database of Fusion 360 Certified Users
This program requires faculties’ full commitment to completing all 30 hours of instructor-guided online training and sitting the final exam. Faculty will only receive the Fusion 360 Certified User certificate if they pass the final exam. All faculty will receive a preparation course completion certificate when they complete all 30 hours of instructor-guided online training.
For more information please contact your school’s BUILD-IT contact point or our BUILD-IT coordinator (email@example.com)