- Location:Da Nang
eSilicon – BUILD-IT Female Engineering Student Scholarship Program is a program that offers scholarship awards to undergraduate students in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and related majors. The program aims to recognize students demonstrating excellence in these fields and to encourage outstanding global citizenship. The program is managed by eSilicon Vietnam and BUILD-IT.
Who Can Apply for a Scholarship?
The scholarship program is open to Vietnamese female students who are completing a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and related majors, from second year to final year in 2018 - 2019 AND are students of any of the BUILD-IT partner universities in Ho Chi Minh City and in Da Nang
The following qualities will be evaluated in determining the scholarship winners:
- Passion, drive and career ambition in their study of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and related fields, in particular, related to circuit design or software development Academic excellence with a latest full academic year GPA score of 7.0 or above Determination to set and achieve goals
- Respect for self, family and contribution to helping others in the community Future ability and passion to lead and assist others in Vietnam and globally
- English language skills
If you possess any or all of these qualities, we are very interested in receiving your scholarship application!
In 2019, up-to 6 scholarship winners will receive a scholarship of 7,000,000 VND. Top level winners will be offered internship or conditional graduate employment with eSilicon Vietnam.
Assessment of applications will be completed on the following bases:
- Students submit completed application + transcript ONLINE
- Submit a fully completed application form + Transcript information – GPA of 7.0 and above
- Shortlisting for interview Based on application information, academic results, qualified students will be invited to an interview.
- Interviews conducted in Da Nang and HCMC
- Short listed candidates will have technical and non-technical interviews at eSilicon offices in Da Nang and HCMC. The technical interview will be conducted in Vietnamese language and it is preferred that the non-technical interview be conducted in English.
- Final decision on scholarship award winners
- Based on overall assessments in areas of Application, Academic Record, and Interview Results, the award winners will be selected by the Scholarship Assessment Committee.
- 19 January, 2019 eSilicon – BUILD-IT Female Engineering Student Scholarship information session in Ho Chi Minh City - ASU office - 65 Huynh Thuc Khang - District 1 - Ho Chi Minh City
- 22 January, 2019 eSilicon – BUILD-IT Female Engineering Student Scholarship information session in Da Nang
- 5pm | 3 February, 2019 Deadline for application submission
- 18 February, 2019 Interviews with invited shortlisted candidates in Da Nang at eSilicon Danang Office - Floor 8, PVCOMBANK Building, 30/4 street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- 19 February, 2019 Interviews with invited shortlisted candidates in Ho Chi Minh city at eSilicon HCMC Office - Floor 9, 364 Cong Hoa (eTown 2), Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- 14-15 March, 2019 Award ceremony to be held at STEMCON in Danang
A complete scholarship ONLINE application must include the items below:
- Completed online application form with applicant’s most recent 3x4 photo attached at the end of the form. Copy of official transcript of latest full academic year GPA score of 7.0 or above.
Applications close at 5:00 pm on 3 February, 2019.
E-Silicon Vietnam and BUILD-IT reserve the right to decline applications received after the above deadline date.