A half-day workshop with presenters from Amazon Web Services introducing AWS technology and AWS education programs for institutions part of BUILD-IT.
Hosted by Sam Harris | AWS Educate Program Manager.
With the growth of cloud in Enterprise, Start-ups and Public Sector this workshop will help you understand the core concepts of “Cloud Computing” and different attributes such as reliability, fault tolerance, elasticity, scalability and pay-as-you-go pricing. Additionally, this session will enable you to leverage AWS Educate to start teaching cloud computing curriculum to your students.
Details of the workshops is as follow:
- Venue: VNU University of Engineering and Technology, Hanoi (UET)
- Date: May 26, 2017Time: 8:00AM - 12:45PM
- Ideal for faculty, department heads and instructors teaching: Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Software Development, Business
By attending this workshop, you will receive:
- Free access to AWS content and curriculum to teach students
- Promotional credit through Educate to use AWS technology
- Tools to teach and empower students to learn about cloud
- Templated for students projects and assignments
By attending this session you will learn:
- The benefits of cloud computing in IT
- Use-cases of cloud computing in Education, Enterprise and Start-up
- How to leverage AWS Educate to enable your students in learning cloud technology
- How to gain access to lessons and curriculum on cloud topics including security, big data, IoT, developing on cloud